PRP facial stands for platelet-rich plasma facial is a type of facial that uses one’s own blood platelets and plasma on the face. The practitioners while offering the service use PRP as a natural chemical for the face. The PRP is slathered on the face that is then micro-needled in the skin as the procedure goes on. As soon as the plasma gets in, the procedure starts working to rejuvenate the entire face. At the same time, tightening up all the wrinkles and therefore offers a smoother outlook.
The facial procedure varies as per the skin type. As a result of which some people take it just once while others may feel the need to undergo a number of series. According to experts, the more you take the facial, the longer will be the result for every treatment, ranging from 3 to 6 months.
Benefits of PRP facial
PRP facials are trending due to the effectiveness of the results PRP offers. They are gaining popularity due to the growing number of benefits they offer. Some of them include;
1. Helps get back younger-looking skin
2. Promotes collagen production
3. Tightens the skin and tones it up
4. Minimize crow’s feet
5. Delays or reduce the signs of aging skin
6. Minimizes the occurrence of acne and acne scars
7. Minimum pain and discomfort as the procedure is for a shorter period of time
8. Reduces tanning
9. Helps in producing bouncy, active, and healthier skin
10. No side effects like allergic reactions as the plasma are taken from the own body
Can you enjoy the benefits of PRP facial?
If you have been looking forward to going for any skin care treatment, you can also be the right candidate for PRP facial rejuvenation. Luckily, it is effective for every skin type and therefore considered an ideal option for anyone who just started exploring the signs of aging skin.
Even if you are one of those willing to maintain healthy and glowing skin throughout the year, this facial is designed for you to be ever ready for any event.
Are there any side effects of PRP facial?
If you are recommended or willing on your own to go for a PRP facial, you need to prepare yourself to have your blood drawn. If it’s the first time, a little pain and post-treatment bruising due to microneedling could be your expectation.
Concerning the side effects, PRP facials are safe and sound, excluding the ones with clotting conditions. Sadly if your skin is damaged enough, you are in need to have facial sessions over a recommended series.
Ready to get yourself a PRP facial? Keep your expectation to a limit as this is a non-surgical procedure and the results will be likely the same.
Get consultancy from the experts before you decide something for your face!
It is always necessary to educate about the treatments you are going for! At Noracare Wellness we’ll inform you about all the process. Call today if you have any questions or to book an appointment at (201) 880-1400
Why Choose NORACARE
- No.1 Sports medicine physician in Hackensack, New Jersey
- Expertise in Interventional and Medical Pain Management
- Conveniently located in the beautiful Hackensack neighborhood
- Very Clean and 100% Sanitized
- Virtual appointments and consultations
- Caring, competent and experienced Doctors who have helped thousands of patients
- Friendly, knowledgeable supporting staff who are passionate about helping patients
Get in Touch